Chris Rock reacts

Chris Rock reacts to Will Smith's  poke for the first time in a time.  

Chris Rock reacts


On behalf of Will Smith, it has been talked about  numerous times, but Chris Rock kept silent.  Now, nearly a time  latterly, the  funnyman has spoken out for the first time about the  poke from Will Smith  Speaking on his show for a streaming service, Chris Rock said' Everybody knows what  happed, a time ago I got  slighted and people asked if it hurt me. 

Yes, it still hurts and makes my  cognizance ring, Chris Rock looked depressed and disappointed while talking about the incident. 

Flash back that during the Oscars  form, Chris Rock came on stage to give the award, during which he made fun of Will Smith's  woman Jada Pinkett Smith's hair loss.   At the  funnyman's joke, Will Smith came on stage and  slighted Chris Rock hard in the face.   

After this incident, the Academy Awards assessed a 10- time ban on Will Smith's participation in the Oscar  observances.  Will Smith expressed his  wrathfulness and everyone knows what  happed, everyone knows I had nothing to do with it," Will Smith's  woman told her son's friend. There was an affair, the  woman hurt Will Smith  further than me, I wanted to call Will Smith after the incident to express my  remorse, but he didn't pick up the phone.   

Chris Rock said,' I have loved Will Smith my whole life, I have seen him make great  pictures and I have supported him all my life.'  

Why did they not reply on stage in response to this  poke? 

In this regard, Chris Rock said," Did you know that my parents told me  noway  to fight in front of white people?"   Flash back that during a television interview in November 2022, Will Smith revealed what eventually made him  poke Chris Rock.  " As you can imagine it was a terrible night, there were  numerous complications and aspects hidden in that night but at the end of the day I was the bone who was defeated," he said.  " Of course I can not justify my  geste , but a lot  happed inside me at that time," he said. 

He was a small child watching his father torture his  mama , at that moment that bubble of  wrathfulness burst and I came what I did not want to be'.   He said that this was the  wrathfulness that was accumulating inside me for a long time.

No comments

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.